The Red Ripper was built from the ground up to be a no-frills, high-performance, easy to use router, exclusively for the stone fabrication industry. All of the aluminum parts on the Red Ripper are made from 6061 T6 to reduce weight without sacrificing strength. The Red Ripper has red anodized on all aluminum parts to protect against the alkalinity of granite slurry and for looks.
- New Higher Torque Spindle
- 8100 RPM Spindle for
greater tool life!
- TEFC Lincoln Induction Motor
- Unique NWS Belt System
- Rubber Non-Scratch Hydroplane Base
- Quick Water Disconnect
- Uses standard 7/8" Router Bits
- All Connections Mounted Vertical
- Easy-Adjust Locking Spindle!
- Only 65 Pounds in Weight!
- Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA!